How to build an App?

I have just completed my first app on this web-based development tool I have to say that the appsbar team is awesome. The process was quick and the results were dramatic. I have a new app for friends and family to download.

Right from the start I knew that I found the right app builder for my needs. The appsbar team is awesome at creating easy to use widgets that cover every imaginable module you would need in an app. After every step, an arrow points you to the next step and if there is anything that might not pass muster, they step up and alert you right away to there are no delays in publishing. The appsbar team is awesome. They have really thought of everything here, including the ability to share my app with my circle of friends even during the development process.

There are specific functions of this app builder that are particularly unique that I don’t believe are available with other app builders. The feature to me that proves the appsbar team is awesome is the event notification function that will push either real time or scheduled notifications to app users. With my personal app I use the event notification function as a reminder for meetings with friends, clients, or other important dates.

Just because the app building process is extremely easy and free, don’t get the impression that the app is going to be simple. The major app stores have been known to reject apps on a lot of different factors including the fact that they may be too simple. That won’t happen with this tool because the appsbar team won’t let it. The team helps you build apps that are fun and interesting and also builds in multiple layers of functionality so the app stores are more inclined to publish. Of course, the appsbar team is awesome so there is no waiting. They have developed appcatch, a mobile app marketplace designed specifically for their users where your app can be shared and downloaded immediately upon completion. No waiting.

Performance, post-publishing, is also an issue and with a free mobile app you will obviously have some glitches that might need to be worked out but I have used and shared my personal mobile app multiple times and have been completely satisfied with the results. In the long run functionality is really what I was after and these free mobile phone apps work. Within the app builder community, this particular site has garnered tremendous attention for good reason. It works. The appsbar team is awesome at creating an atmosphere where creativity is rewarded with functionality.

Another reason the appsbar team is awesome is their recognition of the different platforms that are available for app users. My app is available for iOS, Android, and HTML5 platforms. Now, no one is shut out of the process. If you have an app idea and 30 minutes you can develop a viable smartphone app and have it published for download.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free App Maker

Why BizrusOnline prices are Low?

Windows App Builder