Free App Builder - App built

When I was searching Google Play for small business apps I came across an app built from appsbar that appealed to me. I work in the local teacher’s credit union and we were looking for app ideas to help service our customers. The Kennedy EFCU app, an app built from appsbar and its DIY app builder had the look and feel we were hoping to attain so I investigated further. What a surprise to find out that this was a free app builder. There other many advantages to the process and the deeper I looked in to this app built from appsbar the more positive I was about our chances to develop a first rate app. This particular app was developed to help the credit union upgrade its services for members and to make interactions with the credit union quicker and more customer friendly. The app scores well for design and functionality. The credit union uses the app to keeps members up to date on important events such as the credit union’s upcoming annual meeting and also outlines the credit union’s primary services such as savings and checking accounts and personal loans. It seemed to me that the mobile app was a sterling example of small business using mobile technology to enhance services for their customers. Members were also use the app to schedule appointments at the credit union or log into online banking features.

With this as an example, I set out to make my own app built from appsbar. After signing on and choosing a template I started pointing and clicking my way through the wizard with relative ease. I’ve never had any technical training but in minutes I was building a mobile app.

There were dozens of color schemes, including ones that matched our company logo, and a dozen more templates. The ability to navigate from module to module made me feel like I was in complete control of the process and with some pop up help from Digi, the app built from appsbar was finished. I even had an app coach appear in a pop up window to commend me on my work.

As with every app built from appsbar I was encouraged to immediately publish the work on the appcatch market place. I was able to publish the app for iOS, Android, and HTML5 platforms. The app has many of the same functionalities as the app built from appsbar that I found online.

We have encouraged our members to download the app through email and our monthly newsletter. To date we have had several hundred members take part and the results have been amazing. With no tech input and a zero budget we developed an app that is now part of our everyday services for our members.

If you are looking for a small business app to help you improve service, launch a product, or just promote your business I would suggest going to site to look at a similar app built.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free App Maker

HTML5 marketplace

The one stop solution for iphone, mobile and windows apps